Tuesday 2 April 2013

TWO LIVES

And I thought let there be
And there was a world created
My own utopian world
So far yet so near
A world that doesn't exist in its very existence

Between two realms do I switch
Having two lives like a witch
I sow seeds of pigments with auroral pigments
And reaping vexatious fruits of illusion
Though I am not conned in this delusion

I have lived life to the fullest
Born, grown old,ceased to exist yet alive
I have gathered bounteous wealth
More than the preacher can boast of
In my own world

I have built edifices more bewitching
Than the Taj Mahal
Lent to Europe some money
Mobbed than choc ice
And won the Oscars and Grammys several times

I escape several times from the real world
To my world to revel
Though am not a coward
Still am I empty
In great Fulfillment

However it ends
While I draw my final breathe
I sure do will have no regret
Because I lived sumptuously
In my world of fantasy


No comments:

Post a Comment