Wednesday 3 April 2013

MINE OF THE MINDS

I was branded outlandish
Because I would not eat with a dish
I prefer a clean Coco yam leaf
So you can take your leave

My Iro and Buba
Better than your wicked straps and bikinis
You exhibit on the beautiful Islands of Aruba
With morals diminished

Why should I speak through my nose
And have a name like Billy Joe
To exalt my perfect foes
Who really only care about my woes

At least semi naked they found us
Really primitive in nature
But they now catwalk and pant around
In their generous pants

Who is the fool?
Who is really uncivilised?
Is it me who bare my  flesh
For all around the world to see

The only thing not inferior me
Is my gold from Gold-Coast
My ivories from the Ivory Coast
And my crude oil from the deltas

All these at the disposal of the blackrace
Who says we can't win this race
With our necks medal adorned?
Only we the ambassadors of the race

No comments:

Post a Comment