Friday 10 May 2013

FREELOCK

Just saw it
My eyes now opened
Awaken  with a scroll of a tragic mystery
Armed with a timeless riddle
Of what is not and yet is

The earth from vain urns
Have drunk wine from slashed veins
Of blind warriors for it
Men celebrate it
But will never be

Suddenly I went mad again to think
This realm with no authority
No one looking down from cloud nine
No one to give accounts to
No Lord No Master

That sphere where laws do not exist
Where no one dies
Yet I can kill but no sentence
Where love and hate has no connotation
And my conscience is my slave

Then I peered again into this world
Where am free from my desires
And lusts do not swing me high like a wild chariot
Powered by drugged stallions of selfishness
Red eyed with the burgundy of greed

A world where good is bad
And bad is good
No divine manacles
No cares
No end

Where atheists revel
And death gets drunk every night
And the wind whistles loosed chains
While the earth swallows up boundaries
And the sea takes a stroll beyond the shores

Now am vexed with this scroll to burn
For as the spirits have no shadow
And the beasts no soul
So neither realm exists
It exists only in dusts and ashes
 



No comments:

Post a Comment